Saturday 5 November 2011

Cut Crease Attempt From Ages Ago :)

Hello beautiful people of the Internet!

How are we today? Good? I hope so, I so so hope so.

These are some old photos of a subtle cut crease look I attempted ages ago (before I moved to uni, you can tell from the background!)

I used my beloved Steek Storm Palette again for this bad boy - man I love the Sleek Storm Palette.



Anywho, I hope you enjoy!







 Apologies for some of the weird face pulling, I'm new to this! And also, my skin looks ridiculously shiny -  I can assure you that in real life it definitely was not like that!

Products I used


Face:
MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 1.5
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20

Eyes:
Sleek Storm Palette
Basically, the golds across the lid, the browns (bar the darker, sparkly brown) in the crease with a smidge of the black, and a teeny bit of the lightest gold as a highlight
Gosh Kohl in White
I put this along the water line and all over the inner corner of my eyes - I like that it makes the black eyeliner look a bit more graphic and cool!
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 01 Black (on the upper lash line)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fushion in Black

Cheeks:
Bourjois Blush in Lilas d'Or

Lips:
Benefit Benetint Lip Balm
Vaseline Rosy Lips

Et voila! The video I used to learn about cutting my crease is this one by Ronnie at Bows and Curtseys. I would wear this look to go out at night, or on super hot dates!

Have a lovely day lovely people!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.