Thursday 13 March 2014

Goals Week: Blog Goals

It's Thursday of Goals Week and I am contemplating my goals for my blog - let's get to it:

  1. To start off with, I think blogging at least once a week is a reasonable goal. So many things get forgotten when I’m in front of the camera and my blog is a great way to make sure all my thoughts really do get shared – and I’ve not written for fun in an embarrassingly long time. Things must change.
  2. Invest in a user-friendly layout (if you design them, let me know) or, even better:
  3. Relearn HTML. I could do it for no one’s benefit but my own back in the Myspace days – now I have a focus I feel the need to get back on that and wizard it out.
  4. Find my own photographing style, and take photos of my favourites more often. I think this one is pretty self explanatory.
  5. Find my own “things” – I like the idea of regular features, ideally that aren’t just tweaked versions of what the pros are already doing.


 And tomorrow is the last day so stay tuned for some deeper goals for this year!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.