Wednesday 2 July 2014

A Week In Photos

I am all about trying to take more photos: it's one of my resolutions on the To-Do list I posted last week and, as last week was a such a shutter happy one, I thought I'd share it with you!

Monday: Scones with Lizzie

Tuesday: Impromptu massage courtesy of Alfie to kickstart the day

Wednesday: getting chatty and stitchy with the village Sewing Bee

Thursday: An amazing day spent visiting the Charles Rennie Mackintosh house in Northampton

Friday: Treating myself at work... always a risky move!!

Saturday: Chowin' down in our fave caff (pulled ham, poached eggs, fried taters and baked beans, in case you were wondering!)

Sunday: A pic from the lush walk Mum and I went on...

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.