Thursday 31 July 2014

July Lifestyle Favourites

What a great time of the month this one is! I love me some favourites, I really freakin' do. Let us check out what I have been loving:

On TV: The Honourable Woman - Maggie Gyllenhaal is my new spirit animal.
On Youtube: The amazing Emily Diana Ruth has had me hooked on her Letters To July series; just beautiful.
On my iPod: I have listened to Kygo's remix of Brother by Matt Corby endlessly since hearing it in this lookbook by the fabulous Sarah Hawkinson.
On my bedside table: I have been reading Abhorsen by Garth Nix and I will be finished any minute now!
On Bloglovin': It's been all about A Girl And A Beauty Blog, That Grace Girl and Citron and Guavaberry this month and brilliant they each are!

And on my end, I loved filming and editing my 7 Days of Makeup and 3 Things To Do This Weekend, and my Trying Some Style Classics post was one of my faves I've done ever!

I hope you enjoyed guys, and that your July was as wonderful as mine. Take care and see you tomorrow for an exciting blog project!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.