Thursday 3 July 2014

The Best of Space NK's Sale...





Excitement levels in our household generally rise when the words "sale" or "Space NK" are heard, reaching a peak when these two greats combine and our fave high end retailer announces that prices for premium products are plummeting... This time round I "limited" myself to "only" buying one thing...

..one thing that happened to contain about 18 smaller things. Sigh... But I'm pretty sure this is what overdrafts were intended for?


I treated myself Parks and Rec style to the fabulous Luxe Colour Wardrobe Double Decker for Lips and Cheeks, which is a nifty little palette that is as chock full as its name would suggest, reduced from £78 to just £39: and it's a complete bloody bargain. GET A WIGGLE ON because I just can't believe he won't sell out sharpish...

I've also had my beady beauty eye fixed on the Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glacé Collection, these Diptyque Mini Oval Decorations that may be meant for Christmas but I just don't care, these beautiful Shu Uemura False Lashes, and this By Terry Rouge Terrybly Lipstick. I am just crushed my spending habits mean I can't justify a purchase!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Just Bananas Makeup. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.